Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, Valorr Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valorr

Hey, Valorr Here Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Valorr Here   Hey, Valorr Here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Hey guys,
I'm Valorr, with the same user at rsbuddy. Taking a python class this semester, and it's been going really well so I thought I'd have a hand at learning java (my school's unfortunately taking java out of the curriculum in favor of C/sml). What better way to learn some java than coding some scripts haha. Plus I'm planning on majoring in some form of CS/AI, so this should be a thorough learning experience.
Anyway, hope to get to know you all a lot better, and see this place grow as more and more people start to script!
Peace!
Valorr
Back to top Go down
TaffTech
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, Valorr Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Valorr Here   Hey, Valorr Here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Valorr wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm Valorr, with the same user at rsbuddy. Taking a python class this semester, and it's been going really well so I thought I'd have a hand at learning java (my school's unfortunately taking java out of the curriculum in favor of C/sml). What better way to learn some java than coding some scripts haha. Plus I'm planning on majoring in some form of CS/AI, so this should be a thorough learning experience.
Anyway, hope to get to know you all a lot better, and see this place grow as more and more people start to script!
Peace!
Valorr

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yout time here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hey, Valorr Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Syndicate :: Site :: Introductions-
Jump to: