Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello scripter os RSBuddy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prism

Hello scripter os RSBuddy! Empty
PostSubject: Hello scripter os RSBuddy!   Hello scripter os RSBuddy! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 pm

First of all. Why not just ask for a subsection on RSBuddy for this? Anyway HI b0xb0x! Do ranks transfer over from RSBuddy? If not could I be a mod? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b0xb0x
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello scripter os RSBuddy!   Hello scripter os RSBuddy! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 pm

TaffTech and I won't distribute any ranks until there is a suitable member base, but you could always advertise through your signature Smile I asked Jacmob about the rules on advertising and he said that nothing is final until next weekend when they expect to have the VIP/Sponsor ranks along with the market section, so for now, I won't advertise.

Glad to see you here Smile
b0xb0x
Back to top Go down
https://cybersyndicate.forumotion.com
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Hello scripter os RSBuddy!   Hello scripter os RSBuddy! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Do you know how much Sponsor will cost? I might buy it Smile
Back to top Go down
b0xb0x
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello scripter os RSBuddy!   Hello scripter os RSBuddy! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:13 pm

(I'm assuming you mean for RSBuddy). I believe it is $75 as it was on ArbiBots, but I am not 100% sure.
As for donating to this site, I don't really expect any donations but there is a small donation button at the bottom of the page which donates points, and it takes 1600 points for a domain. That would be about $17, so I'm working on getting that too.
Back to top Go down
https://cybersyndicate.forumotion.com
TaffTech
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello scripter os RSBuddy!   Hello scripter os RSBuddy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:35 am

Welcome!

I am planning on making a thread in Dev on RSBuddy, which will pretty much just be a dev log for CyberSyndicate and various other things...

But as for now things aren't quite set in stone, we'll see though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello scripter os RSBuddy!   Hello scripter os RSBuddy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello scripter os RSBuddy!
Page 1 of 1