Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to program for RSBuddy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remo

How to program for RSBuddy Empty
PostSubject: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Last edited by Remo on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
b0xb0x
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Wow! That was honestly one of the best tutorials I've seen for getting used to the skeleton and some basic method Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cybersyndicate.forumotion.com
Remo

PostSubject: Re: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm

b0xb0x wrote:
Wow! That was honestly one of the best tutorials I've seen for getting used to the skeleton and some basic method Smile
OMG! That coming from a mod?! I think I wet myself :P
I'm so sorry I didn't put enough work into it, please point out my errors. Anything I missed, feel free to tell me and feel free to add anything you please Very Happy Feel free to repost this in any other forums Very Happy
I personally just think I wasn't Noob-Friendly enough.
Back to top Go down
Ramus
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Remember to check if the zomie is null or not:

Code:
if (zombie != null) {
    zombie.attack();
}
Back to top Go down
TaffTech
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:32 am

That's a pretty good tutorial in my opinion. The only bad thing I can say about it is that you forgot to check if the zombie is null and setFightMode(2) won't always set it to strength. Other than that its an awesome tutorial that would help newbs a lot xD
Back to top Go down
Remo

PostSubject: Re: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

Ramus wrote:
Remember to check if the zomie is null or not:

Code:
if (zombie != null) {
    zombie.attack();
}
)Oh, yes thank you! I added that in.
Back to top Go down
Remo

PostSubject: Re: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:48 am

TaffTech wrote:
That's a pretty good tutorial in my opinion. The only bad thing I can say about it is that you forgot to check if the zombie is null and setFightMode(2) won't always set it to strength. Other than that its an awesome tutorial that would help newbs a lot xD
Oh, thank you! I've corrected my error, although I'll keep the combat mode changing just in case.
Back to top Go down
b0xb0x
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 am

Lookin good Smile Maybe you could also explain what the Manifest is so that the user knows what they will be changing when the change components of the Manifest xD
Back to top Go down
https://cybersyndicate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to program for RSBuddy   How to program for RSBuddy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to program for RSBuddy
Page 1 of 1