Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramus
VIP
VIP

CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature! Empty
PostSubject: CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature!   CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:54 am

I have recently thought of a great idea...

Dynamic Signatures!

In my opinion this wouldn't be that hard to implement into a script...

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
b0xb0x
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature!   CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 am

I like this idea Smile I do not have any experience with mySQL or PHP or any language which would be required in order to create a server that gets info for dynamic signatures though.
Back to top Go down
https://cybersyndicate.forumotion.com
Ramus
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature!   CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:37 pm

b0xb0x wrote:
I like this idea Smile I do not have any experience with mySQL or PHP or any language which would be required in order to create a server that gets info for dynamic signatures though.

I know how to use mySQL with php/html but not with java :/ I'm sure there is something out there Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature!   CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CyberSyndicate Dynamic Signature!
Page 1 of 1