Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
<center><p style='font-size:120%;'><strong>Welcome to Cyber Syndicate!<strong></p>

You are visiting as a guest; please <strong>register</strong> or <strong>log in</strong>.

Being logged in provides many benefits, including access to the useful <strong>Methods forum</strong>, posting permissions, and voting permissions.

<strong>Enjoy.</strong></center>
Cyber Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CyberSyndicate is dead?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramus
VIP
VIP

CyberSyndicate is dead? Empty
PostSubject: CyberSyndicate is dead?   CyberSyndicate is dead? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 pm

In my opinion, yes. b0xb0x has already joined with ArteBots, and I might be..
Back to top Go down
b0xb0x
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: CyberSyndicate is dead?   CyberSyndicate is dead? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 am

The team essentially is. It never formulated the way I had planned.

The site will remain for use of the Methods and such.
Back to top Go down
https://cybersyndicate.forumotion.com
Ramus
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: CyberSyndicate is dead?   CyberSyndicate is dead? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:38 am

Ok sounds good, I'm always checking this forum for stuff anyway. Also I 'might' be joining ArteBots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CyberSyndicate is dead?   CyberSyndicate is dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CyberSyndicate is dead?
Page 1 of 1